Korean Spicy & Hot Chicken Feet, a.k.a Dakbal or Chicken Runner at Hongdae Pocha Cafe, is usually found on most lists of bizarre or unusual Korean foods as chicken feet are not usually consumed in North America. However, in Korea and other Asian countries, it is considered a delicacy. Korean Spicy & Hot Chicken Feet is best enjoyed in POJANG-MACHA (or POCHA in short) along with soju.
It can be served boneless or with bones. Some POCHAs also offer the choice of cooking it over the table or have it ready to eat. Whatever the choice is, the dish is always very spicy and not for the faint-hearted. The chicken feet are served in a sauce that is very spicy, slightly sweet and spiced with onions and chilli seeds.
Sounds intriguing? Stop by Hongdae Pocha Cafe and try our version of Korean Spicy & Hot Chicken Feet: Chicken Runner! It’s properly marinated chicken feet in super spicy house sauce, then grilled them to be served with bean sprouts. We’re telling you, it’s delicious and furthermore they’re awesome when you drink soju!
Click HERE to check out our Chicken Runner!
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA
2018. 07. 09|Click here to return to News & Promotions list