Kimchi Jjigae is a Korean stew made of kimchi, pork, tofu and vegetables. Each Korean household has their very own versions of Kimchi Jjigae and it is considered a staple dish in the country. Now, Hongdae Pocha Cafe starts serving our own version of this glorious Korean spicy stew.
So here’s our Kimchi Jjigae: This soup hits a beautiful sweet and spicy balance, a result achieved by cooking a huge amount of properly made kimchi over a long time with freshly prepared pork belly. The outcome is a mouth-watering broth in a tempting shade of deep-sunset-orange-red, with deep flavours and taste.
Come on down here already.
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA