Spring rolls make not just uniquely tasty and light snacks but they can be also an awesome comfort food for all occasions.
They are not only delicious but also healthy, especially the fresh version of them. The best thing about spring rolls is that they can be filled with crisp vegetables, pork, chicken, shrimps, fish or tofu: it is entirely up to you.
Kimchi is a a traditional Korean dish, where each region in S. Korea and season has its own distinct kimchi ingredients and flavours. It’s actually fermented cabbage that adds a gorgeous flavour and texture to food. It’s a superfood that is full of beneficial probiotics.
Enter Hongdae Kimchi Spring Rolls: Awesome crispiness that wraps vegetable + stir-fried pork with Kimchi within. Freshly made daily in house, the result gives out wholesome satisfaction of great comfort food.
So if you’re feeling adventurous and want something different, come on down to Hongdae Pocha Cafe and enjoy one of the most awesome comfort food you’ve ever tried!
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA