Spicy Galbi Jjim is a definitely popular braised dish in South Korea: slowly braised pork ribs with potato and vegetables in house special sweet and spicy sauce, which works awesome with pork ribs.
This nutritional dish is a great Summer food because spicy foods make you sweat, which in turn helps you cool down faster. Simple, delicious, nutritional, and essential to the Korean heart. Come visit Hongdae Pocha Cafe today to enjoy this savouring Korean food.
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA