Attention spicy food lovers: if you haven’t had this Gochujang Jjigae yet, you probably should!
Gochujang (fermented red chili pepper paste) is a condiment that’s spicy, savoury, slightly sweet, and pungent. It adds lots of spicy, robust flavours to this traditional Korean stew which is made with a few very ordinary ingredients such as pork belly, potato, zucchini, and onion. Give this hearty stew a try; it goes extremely well with Korean rice wines!!
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA