Tofu Kimchi is a wildly popular dish in South Korea, which is often enjoyed with Korean people’s favourite alcoholic beverage, Soju or Makgeolli. But we’ll say, this quintessential Korean dish goes very well as a side dish to your main meals!
Tofu is awesome to pair up with stir-fried kimchi and steamed pork belly: the mild flavour of tofu and an unique meaty & nutty flavour of steamed pork belly & stir-fried kimchi complement each other very well.
Full of a very satisfying array of textures and colourful flavours, visit Hongdae Pocha Cafe today to savour this mouth-watering dish!
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA