In South Korea, POJANG-MACHA or POCHA in short is a vendor in a street or other public places that serves Korean comfort food or market food. POJANG-MACHA is referred to a small tented spot that can be on wheels or a street stall. Some offer cheap chairs or benches for customers to sit, especially the ones serving late night customers who come to drink soju.
Indeed, Pocha is a popular place in South Korea to have a snack or drink late into the night. Many Korean people enjoy Market Food at Pocha, because they can get to appreciate flavourful food for a reasonable price in a sociable setting.
Now, you can enjoy the best version of Korean comfort here at Hongdae Pocha Cafe!
Click HERE to check out our awesome menu!
Our Student Discount Promotion:
- Sun-Thurs + Open-8:30pm
- For the student discount, the order must be placed by the 8:30pm.
- The discount only applies to food menu items.
- Limited one discounted item per a student.
- Please bring your student ID! Must!
- The discount only applies to the students of Canadian schools.
- The discount is not offered on Statutory Holidays.
- The discount is not offered on long weekends.
- Click HERE to see the detail!!
Hongdae Pocha Cafe
Korean Street Food Restaurant by SURA